Progesterone day 21 level test... Please help

ValGnz

Reaction score
Good morning ladies I'm new here & thought I'D jump right in....
I just did a progesterone test on Sept. 30 (my bday) & the nurse called me back with my results told me that my levels are at a 13 (non medicated cycle) & said that ment I ovulated the day I tested. Is that true?? I know I ovulate late but that would mean I ovulated on cd 21 & that is really late for even me. I'm normally between cd 16-19 ovulation. I miscarried 6 months ago n have not been able to get a bfp since then 😞 I've tested for everything my dr finally told me last visit that I'm healthy n that it's just gonna take time to get that bfp but we've been trying 1 year & 1/2 now. I'm just hoping that since is been only a yr since getting my iud out (I had the Mirena for 5 yrs) in April of 2012 that the counting should really begin a yr after it's out since I had it in so long. So please ladies any words of advice?? Am I ovulating later then I thought?! Is that a good level for a non medicated cycle?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi Hun I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think they can tell exactly the day you ovulated only that you have ovulated . Mine was 11.53 this cycle and dr just said numbers show that I ovulated or am ovulating or about to ovulate . But he said the important part is that the numbers were over 10! I am currently due for af tomorrow and the only symptom I have is sore boobs since the day before I had my cd 21 test done. However since yesterday they are getting less sore so I'm thinking af should be here on time. Good luck and baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->