Progesterone levels...help ease my worries :(

threemakefive

Reaction score
I've been on prometrium for three or four weeks my level reached a high of 14 last week now dropped to ten...no bleedingbut freaking out....im 7 weeks along.....anyone had there levels not rise on supplements? taking 200 mg twice a day vaginally....sono in 3 hrs to see if heartbeat or if baby is not growing....

I was given the option of suppositories, pills or injections. Most ppl wouldnt choose injections but I wanted the most effective method and I was told that gets into your system fastest. I am now 29 wks and still on them. My levels stay up when on them but drop if i go off. Good luck to you! Hope to see a positive update.

I was given the option of suppositories, pills or injections. Most ppl wouldnt choose injections but I wanted the most effective method and I was told that gets into your system fastest. I am now 29 wks and still on them. My levels stay up when on them but drop if i go off. Good luck to you! Hope to see a positive update.

Thanks for commenting, baby seems to be growing and we heard a heartbeat...upped the dosage and dr says thats all we can do...so another sono on monday and then I will know for sure that my baby is good to go :) Thanks so much for the positive commment :)

since I last posted my levels dropped. So I will remain on my injections twice a wk and I am now on suppositories daily:/ Gotta do what ya gotta do. How did your appt go?

I just found out in the past week and a half that my level dropped from 28.8 to 20.5. I freaked out. If I drop below 20, my doctor will supplement with vaginal suppositories. I am 5.5 weeks.

He said we should test again because levels do fluctuate. For my next level, I will try and go in the morning before eating to get the most accurate result. I heard levels vary throughout the day while HCG remains constant.

Good Luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->