Progesterone levels...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
I had progesterone bloods taken this month and just phoned or my results. Apparently it's 'borderline/inconclusive' what does this mean for me? Anyone have any experience with this?

:flow:

Bump. Anyone?

I think I was only 2DPO (got a + opk and EWCM on Saturday) so really early and I had a reading of 11.1 but I have no idea if that would make it good or bad I don't know :nope:

Hi Kyliem. I don't have any personal experience with this but isn't the progesterone test you're referring to supposed to be taken at 7DPO? Perhaps that's why it's inconclusive/borderline? You would be too early at 2DPO.

I wouldnt worry about it.....bc progesterone levels very throughout your cycle ..... Usually they do that bloodwork on CD3. But if you would like to increase your progesterone there are natural products on the market that will help like vitamin b6 :) there are also progesterone supplements. 11.1 is good for a non pregnant woman...u look for higher levels when pregnant to sustain a viable pregnancy with rhat said some women early in pregnancy have levels around 17. So I think ur good.

Thank you ladies. My gp said to go with day21 because I have a 28-30 day cycle so if I was ovulating later then it indicated either a) I wasn't ovulating or b) my LP was shorter than what he's like. If I DID O on CD19 (+ OPK on CD18) and I have a 28 day cycle my LP is only 9 days or 11 days if its a 30 day cycle (or something like that! lol that's what I understand of it)

:flow:

Ahhhh, gotcha! Hope you get it all figured out and everything is kosher :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->