Progesterone side effects or pregnancy?

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
I am 12dpo today and my chart (see link in sig) has been triphasic since 9dpo. Only :bfn:s so far :( AF usually comes at 15dpo. Do you think there's still time for a positive test or should I resign myself to it all being down to the progesterone cream I've been using since 3dpo?

A lot of the symptoms that come with pregnancy are from the heightened progesterone.

It's hard to tell.

9dpo is very early to test. I stupidly tested yesterday at 9dpo and got a bfn and was so very disappointed. I tested at 13dpo with my first and got a faint bfp. Im not sure about the progesterone cream and I have given up temp charting for ttc babba number two. Since I had my first ive been suffering from hot sweats so can not guarantee accuracy.

I didn't start testing at 9dpo, although funnily enough that was when I got my first positive with my daughter! :haha: I began testing yesterday at 11dpo.

I've been using a few different brands, mainly FRERs. This morning I used a Boots own brand. I have another FRER, another Boots and a midstream cheapie left :thumbup:

Looking back at my cycle in May I used progesterone then but my chart didn't go triphasic? So maybe this is a good sign this month :shrug: The only other time I used the prog cream was when I conceived my daughter so my temps obviously did shoot up then.

Anymore testing today?
I have a frer in the house and im trying my best not to use it until Thursday/Friday. I just want to know am I or aren't I.

:bfn: on the FRER and midstream cheapie :( Not a good sign at 13dpo!!

Fingers crossed for you. I have heard mixed reviews about frer. I used Internet cheapies and clear blue ttc 1. I have managed not to test today. Sooooo tempted though. Im going to try to avoid testing tom too.
I was looking at my past notes on my first ttc dramas and it said bfp 16dpo where my fertility friend chart that a did use for ttc1 says bfp 13dpo. I really can't remember when it was. I remember it was a week day because I was at work but that doesn't help. Even though its number two I feel more obsessed this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->