• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone Suppositories - Needed for 2nd Pregnancy?

Jaxvipe

Mom to Avianna
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I was on progesterone suppositories when I was pregnant with DD. I had recurrent miscarriages due to low progesterone. DH and I are planning on TTCing #2 soon and I will be making an appt with my Dr before hand. Im just wondering if any of you ladies were on progesterone suppositories with a pregnancy and if you needed to take it for your next pregnancy after that.

Thanks for the help!

I am wondering the same thing. we will be away the first month after TTC and I am so nervous that I will find out while I am away and need to be on progesterone. I am thinking of asking my doctor and having them just in case.

I think I will be going to the dr too and see I they can give me some before we TTC just to be safe. I would love to nt have to take it bc it is messy and kind of a pain. But I will do whatever I have to to insure a healthy pregnancy :)

I didn't have any issues with my first two boys (2005 and 2009) then was diagnosed with LPD after several miscarriages in 2011-2012. I've since needed progesterone to sustain all subsequent pregnancies. Hope this helps

I have recurrent miscarriages and will need progesterone any pregnancies now x

I took them from just after ovulation so had them on hand for ttc. I took them when pregnant with my son (after five losses) amongst other meds and it was decided that I would take everything exactly the same again. I'm now 24w along. If the recipe worked once, why change it?

I will be starting injections at 16 weeks due to my pprom and preterm history. I was hoping to start in first trimester but they put a hold on it. I've never had progesterone in first trimester and it's actually the only thing I haven't been tested for. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->