Progress pics! Need your opinions on the last tests please

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondering how many of you wait for the full 10 minutes to read an OPK?

Basically I did one last night after drinking a tonne and it was a BFN. I didn't care because I had only just finished taking Soy yesterday so not expecting to ovulate that soon after!

Today is CD13 (I took the soy late on CD8-12) and I have just done an OPK with the tiniest amount of wee and the second line appeared after about a minute, this is unusual for me it usually takes the second line atleast three minutes to start appearing like last night. Anyway by the end of the full 10 minutes today's has dried almost positive!:shrug: I don't want to get my hopes up because I'm not sure I ovulated last cycle. :cry: DF comes home tomorrow so there will be lots of BDing.

This time last cycle, I was barely even getting two lines. :D

EDIT: Using this thread to upload my progress now.

Ok so I have managed to get a pic, it's a pretty crappy pic, but I just wanted to show the difference between last night's test and today's. The top test is from last night. Oh I also had quite a big temp dip today.:shrug: I know today's one isn't pos, but it's never been this dark before on CD13 so I can't help but feel excited!

I think I am just going to keep this as my OPK thread to compare, I will have my proper camera back tomorrow aswell.

Attachments

• 75267_10150925714894516_855124515_9882813_709232855_n.jpg
    75267_10150925714894516_855124515_9882813_709232855_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
It looks like it is getting close, good luck, hopefully it is positive soon. I usually take mine and put it in my drawer in the bathroom (with my stash of hpts and opks haha) and walk away. I come back usually 10-15 minutes later because for me I find it easier to read them then insted of sitting and staring as it gets darker (or not). I am anxious hoping for my opk to get positive too, its my first cycle since my m/c and last time I didn't ovulate for a while but so far my opks look promising, i think.

Definitely looks like it's getting there. Let me give you a few pointers. I've been testing for 8 months now.

1) If your urine is diluted, wait for another sample. Reduce you intake of liquids if need be.
2) Test twice a day. Once in the morning but not FMU & once in the evening.

Hope this helps!
B.

Thanks, SMU seems to be the best for me, I tested again today and it's a little darker than yesterday. Whenever I test any other time of the day they are nowhere near as dark as they are with SMU. Hoping I get a positive in the next two days! :D

Here are my progress pics. The top one is CD13 (the same as the first one I posted). The second is CD14 and the bottom is today's, CD15. All with SMU, should be positive soon! So excited!! :D:happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
Youre getting there! You're not supposed to use FMU for OPK's.

Yesterday and Today's test (CD17 today!) It's soooooo close, but not quite positive I don't think. I'm unsure!

Also added a progress pic of them all so far.:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0231.jpg
    IMAG0231.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0232(1).jpg
    IMAG0232(1).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
It does look close but I am not sure if it is quite there either. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow. I've been playing this game too, mine seem to be getting darker the last 3 days but not positive yet and i'm on CD19 (I haven't test yet today though).

Almost there. It really is worth testing in the evenings too. It's so easy to miss if you test only once. I would also totally start BD to get those sperm waiting in the 'waiting lounge' aka: Fallopian tubes.

I do test in the evening it always comes back negative, we have BD everyday so far too. I have tested twice today already and the line is much much lighter than yesterdays, but I am going to test later just incase. So far it looks like that test yesterday was my positive, I also had cramps last night and a temp dip this morning so FX'd, I'd hate for my body to gear up to ovulate but not, again! Thanks you for looking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->