• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progression of OPKs

mommapowers32

Mother of 2 and wife
Reaction score
Here is my progression of my opks this month. Till my oulation which I have confirmed with temp and CM i should be O''ing tomorrow.

https://i45.tinypic.com/al54hx.jpg

I got my very positive OPK today too :) cd 17 for me .

Yay !!! I'm waiting for ff to give me crosshairs good luck maybe we can test together too.

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/FallenXXXAngel32/IMAG2035.jpg

^^ still bfp ??

Seems less dark to me compared to your CD12 tests. Good luck, this is some awesome progression! hehe! What time do you test?

Good luck and fingers crossed!

We are hoping to get our BFP within the next few days. It's only our first month using OPK so we aren't sure what we are looking for. We are using FRER OPK. CD 19 today. Being irregular is so stressful. Good luck to everyone.

Thank you for this!! I was just going to come and make a thread asking about progression of OPKS! It's been 3 years since I used them last and totally forgot. But I'm on CD 22, supposed to ovulate on CD 24 and they weren't getting darker! But I see yours went from faint to positive and I feel better haha.

YW! Mine just go from nothing to full blow BFP lol =) and then they taper off again! GL!!

Readings ya'lls thread is making me feel better...I am due to "ovulate" in the next few days but my opks are o faint there is hardly anything there...maybe I will be like ya'll and go from nothing to positive...lol....just ao frustrating cause my CM is turning fertile...watery with small patches of ewcm.....uuugghh.....frustrating....

I have all of the symptoms, but so far we aren't getting that for sure positive. Some that look to be close, but just a few shades lighter than what the packaging shows. We have been trying only since December... That's no where near what some of you ladies have been trying. Regardless, when you want a baby, one or two months can seem like an eternity. Big sis is ready for a brother or a sister :)

YW! Mine just go from nothing to full blow BFP lol =) and then they taper off again! GL!!

I am SO SO SOOOO hoping this is what is going to happen for me. I just can't remember how it went when trying to conceive my second son. And this is my first cycle after waiting 9+ months after going off my BCP and first period in 3 years!

I'm just worried that this isn't.. The real thing? :shrug:

Happy-- I know what u mean DE is ready too

Iloveyouzandt - Aww i hope this is it for you! Don't give up hope :)

:hugs: to u all

We got our positive this morning. We went from this could be it to THIS IS IT! This is our first time using the OPK and hoping for positive results. Good luck to everyone.

Yay good luck HappyCpl!

Day 3 of + OPK, my "girls" are KILLING me, no CM, irritable, and feeling down. Gah...

Sometimes I think it's better to not know... It's driving me crazy with this being our first month using OPK. I don't know how long these + are going to last or if I will really ovulate. My dr said if I'm having a surge, but still not getting pregnant, he will do more blood tests and check my husband. It could be that I'm just not releasing an egg. WTH?? :-( I'm feeling frustrated and down today. Right now I know I should feel hopeful, but I haven't been able to shake these blues.

Ive have a month where my opk went to two dark line and then the next two day my test line was darker than my control line then the next day dark two lines then it went to being lighter... so it just depends your body. Dont be discouraged!

Here is my progression from cd 5-17 =)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/opkprogresson.jpg

Ive have a month where my opk went to two dark line and then the next two day my test line was darker than my control line then the next day dark two lines then it went to being lighter... so it just depends your body. Dont be discouraged!

Thank you. It's just frustrating not knowing my body well enough to know what's going on. This is our first month starting to track more than just days. Like everyone here, we are so ready for that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->