Progression & Spotting *UPDATE*

babyleaf

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Could do with some advice/reassurance if you have any.

I got my first ever BFP on 11dpo. I’ve been taking ICs every day and frer every other day to check progression. Yesterday at 14dpo I woke up with some light brown spotting which continued through the day (never enough for a panty liner, only when I wipe and not every time). I’ve had a little more this morning, although it has a pinky tinged to it now, so obviously I am worried. Please let me know what you think of my progression and if you’ve had similar spotting experiences. I guess I should also say that I am a spotter with my periods - usually 5-7 days before I spot brown.

The bottom photo is comparing 13 & 15 dpo with both photos taken on the day the tests were taken.

8BE7994B-4A1E-4336-B1E5-7518D81BE78F.jpeg A4A802F5-AD21-4C71-A082-2378CE0BB375.jpeg

Sometimes these things happen hun, as long as your tests are getting darker the pregnancy is progressing. I'm usually an early bleeder in pregnancy, my last 2 babies I had bleeding at 6 and 7 weeks and this pregnancy literally had a bleed last night at 13+4! If your worried though go and get checked but along as the tests are looking good, which they sure are, you'll be fine :)

Sometimes these things happen hun, as long as your tests are getting darker the pregnancy is progressing. I'm usually an early bleeder in pregnancy, my last 2 babies I had bleeding at 6 and 7 weeks and this pregnancy literally had a bleed last night at 13+4! If your worried though go and get checked but along as the tests are looking good, which they sure are, you'll be fine :)
Thanks so much for your reassurance Its gone back to light brown now, hoping its just breakthrough bleeding as now is when my period would be due. Will keep testing for a bit longer or until it stops

Thanks so much for your reassurance Its gone back to light brown now, hoping its just breakthrough bleeding as now is when my period would be due. Will keep testing for a bit longer or until it stops

Yeah hun as long as it's not bright red, has clots or your cramping I'm sure everything is fine:)

Yeah hun as long as it's not bright red, has clots or your cramping I'm sure everything is fine:)
Thank you, I've had none of that so fingers crossed. Really helps speaking to you lovely ladies! I've been able to work from home so just keeping my feet up (literally) and drinking tonnes of water

Just chiming in to agree with the other ladies here, your progression looks great! As for spotting, many women spot and go on to have healthy pregnancies :) congratulations!

Thank you, I've had none of that so fingers crossed. Really helps speaking to you lovely ladies! I've been able to work from home so just keeping my feet up (literally) and drinking tonnes of water

Yeah hun plenty of rest and plenty of water, that's me right now after my big gush of blood last night, I have a sink full of dishes and I'm not moving just yet haha

Just chiming in to agree with the other ladies here, your progression looks great! As for spotting, many women spot and go on to have healthy pregnancies :) congratulations!
Thanks so much, hopefully it's just one of those things. Just wish it would stop so I could put my mind at ease!
Yeah hun plenty of rest and plenty of water, that's me right now after my big gush of blood last night, I have a sink full of dishes and I'm not moving just yet haha
I don't blame you! How are you feeling? Hope all is okay

Thanks so much, hopefully it's just one of those things. Just wish it would stop so I could put my mind at ease!

I don't blame you! How are you feeling? Hope all is okay

Yeah hun thank you all good, just an irritated cervix thank goodness, no intercourse for a while, hubby is sulking hahaha :) I'll probably catch you over in first tri from now on then? I'm only there for 3 more days but I'll be back and fore all threads :)

Yeah hun thank you all good, just an irritated cervix thank goodness, no intercourse for a while, hubby is sulking hahaha :) I'll probably catch you over in first tri from now on then? I'm only there for 3 more days but I'll be back and fore all threads :)
Ah poor hubby haha! I guess so, still feels weird/not real saying I'm pregnant! Happy second trimestering(?) when the time comes! I called my early pregnancy unit today and they've booked me in for a scan at 6 weeks to check on everything but told me to just sit tight for now. This is going to be the slowest 2 weeks of my life I'm sure!

Ah poor hubby haha! I guess so, still feels weird/not real saying I'm pregnant! Happy second trimestering(?) when the time comes! I called my early pregnancy unit today and they've booked me in for a scan at 6 weeks to check on everything but told me to just sit tight for now. This is going to be the slowest 2 weeks of my life I'm sure!

I was exactly the same hun ended up in the epau at 4 weeks due to bad one sided pain, and thought possibly ectopic, they book me on for a scan at 6+6 and that dragged like crazy!!! All the best hun x

I had spotting just like that with my first three pregnancies. Can't speak for progression, agree with PP that it looks good. Spotting happens in about 30% of pregnancies, so it's rather common.

Thanks so much ladies for all your reassurance. i think *touch wood* that the spotting is slowing down now.

Here's my progression with today's frer - I think the test line is now slightly darker than the control but would love to hear what you think. I've been taking ICs everyday but the past 3 days they haven't really budged and this morning's even looked a little lighter, so I might stop with those now.

IMG_5030.JPG

Thanks ladies! I’m now 19 dpo and thought I would share a new progression photo. As you can see I now have a dye stealer :) however my ICs stopped progressing after 15dpo so I’d say they’re only good for progression up to a point! My spotting has also now completely stopped so feeling good :)

748079C9-4DDA-421C-B3B2-3B955D10D4D9.jpeg

Congratulations once again hun! Happy and healthy 9 months to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->