Progression?

I'm curious, had you started to test before 11dpo pm? I'm just now 11dpo and still seeing negative's. worried that it might of been an unsuccessful cycle :( Was just curious if you had actually started testing previous to that, but didn't get anything visible until the night of 11dpo......

I had tested from 7dpo on but 9dpo was the first frer that I used, I didnt see anything on it untill the next day so I passed it off as a evap, looking now its a super extremely faint squinter. all through that I was still using wondfos and dollar store cheapies and they where all negative untill last night, and even then its a squinter. Can I ask what kind of tests are you using?

I'm curious, had you started to test before 11dpo pm? I'm just now 11dpo and still seeing negative's. worried that it might of been an unsuccessful cycle :( Was just curious if you had actually started testing previous to that, but didn't get anything visible until the night of 11dpo......

I had tested from 7dpo on but 9dpo was the first frer that I used, I didnt see anything on it untill the next day so I passed it off as a evap, looking now its a super extremely faint squinter. all through that I was still using wondfos and dollar store cheapies and they where all negative untill last night, and even then its a squinter. Can I ask what kind of tests are you using?

I'm using everything under the sun! LMAO :dohh: I have a ton of different brands of IC's left I think they are: Wondfo's 25mIU, Wondfo 10mIU, BlueCross One steps, Acumeds, some no name cheapy that I just ran out of, then I have FRER's, CB's, Equate (FRER style but has blue dye), FRgold digi's, etc. I have used a couple of the FRER's but don't want to waste them as they are the most expensive of all my test except the CB's. Oh I have 2 OSOM's left, which I'm scared to use too bc I don't want to waste them. I used up the Clungene one's I had and the Surepredict's, of which I had started getting line's on at 8 dpo, and one of the cheapie's has a serious evap on it after sitting but it's colored and solid, so I don't know what to make of that, I just know it wasn't there in the ten min window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->