projectile vomiting??

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
do your little ones do this often.
After feeding my daughter i put her down to change her she projectile vomited this is the first time she has done it, just wondering how common it is

You put her down right after you feed her? I would suggest try holding her upriht for 30mins after you feed her. Then changeing her. Noah's doctor told me to hold him up right for 30mins and if you have to put him down to do something prop him up.
If she is projectile vomiting more then once a day you probaly should contact her doctor just to be safe though.

Noah has been sick since he came home and over time he became worse. I now this wasnt normal and he has GERD.

Totally agree with van west,prop her up for a bit instead of lying down straight away. I wait at least 10 mins with Tabs and when i do change her bum after a feed i dont lift her legs i roll her on the side so i dont pump her tummy up if that makes sense.
Tabs projectiles when her meds need upping usually but also if she has a deep burp trapped so i try to burp her before a feed too.

what i have always done is breast feed her till she falls asleep, take her off wind her to wake her up again, then go and change her then she goes back on for another feed. Maybe like sonny said she had a deep burp, cause she didnt burp when i was winding her

I can't lay Bren down after I feed him or it all comes backup. Oh the joys of reflux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->