'proper' shoes for little feet?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Went to get Amelie a pair of cruisers from Clarks yesterday but her feet are too small for them all :dohh: The guy reckons she needs size 1 or 1.5 Ds. Help!

How about some soft soled shoes? They are better for their feet to develop anyways. That's all Hayden wore until around 18mo and he's over 2 now and has a pair of soft boots and I just bought him another pair of soft soled shoes for Christmas. Brands like Robeez, Bobux, Pedipeds are all great. I especially love these and they are cheaper, very well made...not sure where you are but they are in Canada I'm pretty sure but I believe they ship worldwide

www.shoeszoo.com

Size 1 :shock: Tyler got his first shoes at clarks yest and was size 4!!

Size 1 :shock: Tyler got his first shoes at clarks yest and was size 4!!

:rofl: Aw. She is quite small.. She's the same size as my friends 8 month old.. not sure what she weighs but is prob around 22lbs?

How about some soft soled shoes? They are better for their feet to develop anyways. That's all Hayden wore until around 18mo and he's over 2 now and has a pair of soft boots and I just bought him another pair of soft soled shoes for Christmas. Brands like Robeez, Bobux, Pedipeds are all great. I especially love these and they are cheaper, very well made...not sure where you are but they are in Canada I'm pretty sure but I believe they ship worldwide

www.shoeszoo.com

Ya she has a few pairs like that but I wanted some with some more support to help her get her balance... I find soft shoes aren't that great as she walks on the sides of them IYKWIM?

Maybe she will just have little feet :shrug: what size are you? x

I hope Toria see's this thread cos I know Caitlyn was young when she started walking and is a smaller baby too. Maybe she has an idea of where I can get some.

It's actually better for them not to have that support, walking barefoot or as close to is best for them and their feet to develop :) Having that hard sole might make it harder for her to balance because they tend to walk more stiff like that since it is hard...atleast it did for my older boys. I tried to copy and paste this but I'm on my hubbys macbook and his "smart mouse" is set up diff than mine and I can't make the thing right click lol but if you read on this page it tells a bit more

https://www.pediped.com/home/whypediped.aspx

But here is another option, they are REALLY flexible but might offer a bit more support, I forgot about these

https://www.seekairun.com/

I think the 2nd link are a lot like the cruisers I was going to get :D

Is she walking? we had similar with seth because he was about that size when he started, although he was a 2 1/2 I think.

Their feet do grown sooo quickly though, we used soft soled shoes til he could fit in Clarks ones :) Since then (June/July) he's gone up to a size 5 :| x

Is she walking? we had similar with seth because he was about that size when he started, although he was a 2 1/2 I think.

Their feet do grown sooo quickly though, we used soft soled shoes til he could fit in Clarks ones :) Since then (June/July) he's gone up to a size 5 :| x

Almost. I think she'll take her first steps by her 1st birthday, she just needs to gain a bit of confidence.

Wow that's quick. Clarks ordered in size 2s Es for us and we've to go back in a week and see how they fit :shrug:

I think the 2nd link are a lot like the cruisers I was going to get :D

They have really small sizes too, from 0-6 mo :) Hope that helps..they are awesome quality, I just got Hayden a pair but they were too small, had to send them back for a bigger size but I played with them some and they were really well made, can't wait to get the bigger size back

maddi started at a 3.5 honey, so i'm no help there, they were cruisers - i adored them, so supple! have you thought about trying somewhere like russell and bromley - i thought i'd seen cruisers in there and wondered if they did smaller sizes x

rhys has small feet and he's a 3, he had a pair of crawler shoes, try start rite rosie and i both have really narrow feet they are the only shoes i could get to fit

I got liam his 1st proper shoes from clarks aswell when he was 8 monhs he was a size 4g at the time now hes a 5 eek il ask my SIL i know she had trouble getting shoes to fit my neice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->