Proud moment, had to share

Caezzybe

Mummy to Logan & Jasmine
Reaction score
I am so happy, my lovely baby boy Logan who is 12 months old and has Down Syndrome can now stand for a few seconds while suporting his own weight with his arms.

This is an absolutely huge achievement for him and I still have a huge grin on my face. I managed to get a photo of him in action earlier today (click on the picture to see a bigger vesion). Admittedly I did put him in that position myself (as part of his physio practice), but he did stay there for at least 10 seconds and his smile speaks volumes!

Do you have any achievements and/or pictures of your little ones with special needs that you would like to share? I think it's important that we celebrate what our children achieve as it takes them so much more effort than other children and is so heartwarming when it does happen :)

Attachments

• Logan standing.jpg
    Logan standing.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 79
Yay good job!! That is early, even for those without a dissability! Yay!

that is really good news...i am working in an institution helping special children and encountered children with the same situation as yours...and wow that's really great achievement compare to some i knew who learned to stand alone at almost 2 yrs old...

Yay! Well done Logan - fantastic! Many children without challenges don't achieve that! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->