Proud Mum!!!

Layla

Reaction score
Just had the post, there was this letter there for charlie so i opened it.

Dear Charlie-Jane

Thanks you for your show application, I am delighted to confirm you have been allocated a place to preform at the Wales Millennium Center show on Sunday 1st July.

Woohoo, she's got one dance show on the 26th April with the school, and now her dance class out of school has selected her too!

So proud of her

just read down, tickets are £15 each!! :shock:

xx

Awww congrats Charlie!!!

Layla no wonder your pleased i would be too!!

And £15 a bit steep but worth it at the end of the day ... she gonna be chuffed when she gets home!

xxx

Awww well done charlie .. thats excellent news!! Wow you must be so proud of her :hugs:

Aww thats brilliant news, you deserve to be proud

But bad Layla for opening her post!!!:rofl:

lol i sealed it back up again so she can open it herself lol

xx

thats fantastic! well done charlie! has she opened it yet ?

yeah she opened it when she got back from school and jumped around the kitchen lol

this is the link from the website :)

https://www.wmc.org.uk/index.cfm?alias=popstars

xx

wow that looks really profesional, does she want to be a dancer when she is older ? coz shes on the right tracks by the looks of it. I wish I never quit dancing, I loved it :-(

wow that looks really profesional, does she want to be a dancer when she is older ? coz shes on the right tracks by the looks of it. I wish I never quit dancing, I loved it :-(

she loves dancing so i think she will carry it on till shes older, the dance school she is in is profesional i think, they have just opened up a drama school too but that was £150 a term so i couldnt afford that, her dance uniform was £60 :shock: all it is is trousers and a t shirt with there logo on it!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->