proud mummy update on Brooke. . .

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
My little Brooke weighed only 2lb 4oz at birth, delivered early due to severe pre eclampsia. The HV and doctors were worried about her weight gain as she was extemely slow on the uptake and seemed to take forever to gain anythig more than 2oz a week.Recently she has been doing alot better though. . .had her weighed yesterday and. . .

SHE FINALLY WEIGHS 5LB!!!!!

5lb seems like such an enourmous milestone for her-she looks huge now, like a 'proper' newborn baby!!

Im soooooooo proud of her. :cloud9:

Just wanted to share :blush:

Congrats! I know EXACTLY how you feel as Molly was same weight due to preeclampsia, and now weighs 6lb 14oz :cloud9: She started off on a couple of oz a week too, and now she's rocketed all of a sudden, 9oz last week! Brooke will too!

That's fantastic news! You must be over the moon! I know how much each weight gain means to you when you have a tiny prem baby :hug:

I know how you feel too. You look at your little one and think she is huge being 5lb. However, 5lb to others is still a small baby! Go Brooke ! My little Archie was 2lb 6oz when born and he is now 6lb 1oz. Should get him home soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->