Proud Mummy!

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
My beautiful little girl is 9months old today :flower:

She has been pulling hersefl up on furniture and almost 'cruising' for a few weeks, well this morning she pulled herself up on the couch and walked right the way along to the other side to try and steal the remote hehe.

Clever girl, wonder how long it'll be until she takes her first steps!? They're so amazing at this age :cloud9:

Go Ruby! :happydance: Harrison is 9 months tomorrow and he's been pulling himself up onto furniture and taking a few steps along whilst holding on. It's amazing how much they can do now at this age! Seems only 2 minites ago they would just lie there, now you can't turn your back for 30 seconds :haha:
xx

Ahh he's a clever boy too! I know i literally can't sit down anymore she crawls so fast and now she's pulling herself up on everything i'm scared to be too far away from her incase she falls and bangs her head or something! x x

Tell me about it! They can crawl from one place to another faster than we think! Harrison's 'game' is crawling to the TV cabinet and pulling out the DVDs alllll over the floor. He can make my house a tip in minites lol. Clever babas :) Ruby's gorgeous. Seems like yesterday you made a thread saying it was your due date - how many days overdue was she? I remember you being due quite a bit before me, then I ended up having him just a day after you !
xx

Aww go ruby... Ollie tried to pull himself up on his baby walker of all things my heart was in my mouth xx

Tell me about it! They can crawl from one place to another faster than we think! Harrison's 'game' is crawling to the TV cabinet and pulling out the DVDs alllll over the floor. He can make my house a tip in minites lol. Clever babas :) Ruby's gorgeous. Seems like yesterday you made a thread saying it was your due date - how many days overdue was she? I remember you being due quite a bit before me, then I ended up having him just a day after you !
xx

Ah thanks, your little man is gorgeous too! I was due on the 13th and ended up having her on the 25th, longest 2wks of my life!! lol xxx

Congrats! It's scary and exciting at the same time. Gabriel gets into so much more trouble now.

Aww go ruby... Ollie tried to pull himself up on his baby walker of all things my heart was in my mouth xx

Ah he'll be cruising very soon! I know it's funny isn't it Ruby hardly goes in hers now because alls she wants to stand next to it instead ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->