Provera headaches? (And other side effects??)

jessthemess

Reaction score
I'm only on day 5 of Provera.

I first had nauseousness when I started my Provera.

Tonight I started having random bursts of headaches. They aren't migraines. But they hurt for a couple of minutes and fade away. When I googled it, for confirmation that it was normal I found a site, https://www.drugs.com/sfx/provera-side-effects.html, that said sudden headaches was a serious side effect. Now I'm freaked out.

I will be call my Dr. tomorrow but I as well wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this when taking Provera?

For the other side effect, randomly, I've been feeling more in the mood the last two nights. Husband isn't complaining. I just wondered if that's an actual side effect or a coincidence... :blush:

I think you're 'side effect spotting' having read your leaflet. I took provera too an don't remember anything specific but it was almost 2 year ago

I don't know what you mean by "having read your leaflet"? Do you mean like info that came with the medicine? I did not get any info with the medicine, just chatted with my pharmacist about when to take it.

I'm a bit offended at the dismissive way you answered my request for info from people who also had headaches on Provera.

No, I genuinely took the pill last night and about an hour afterwards got some bursts of headaches. Googled it to see if it was related and it was listed as a serious side effect, it worried me and I just wondering if anyone else had headaches on Provera. But... thank you for essentially taking the time to accuse of me looking for side effects instead of taking me seriously.

Called my OBGYN, she said headaches can be a serious side effect and if they worsen to tonight after the next dose to stop taking them and make an appt to see her. It could be a sign of other underlying conditions.

Hey my apologies that wasn't my intention, I know that I am guilty of spotting side effects, googling them and making myself feel a whole lot more concerned about something that is probably nothing.

What I was trying to say quite simply was 'don't stress about it, its all probably very normal'

If you were offended though then I am sorry

I'm also ummm sensitive and emotional oops. We're cool! Sorry too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->