psoriasis sufferers

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
what meds to you use?
does anyone take raptiva injections?

I use diprobase....and bath in oilatum... I have had steroid cremes etc... I use t gel for my hair too

My darling man suffers from it very badly - he gets it pretty much everywhere other than his face. He has had since birth and he has had every treatment under the sun. He now uses cream on his body and ointment for his head but he tries not to use it all the time and now that he is more confident (apparently I have made a world of difference to how he feels) he goes out wearing t-shirts and without hats all the time which he never used to.

His stuff is called Dovobert I think. He finds it best to use once a day Mon - Fri and then have Sat - Sun off. He also finds using a sunbed on a day without the cream helps every now and then. He does this for a month and it can seem a little better for a while.

He once had to spend a month in isolation in hospital he gets it that bad He has had all sorts of treatments over the years but refused the last lot as the side effects of it were so nasty. He figured the cream and being more confident would be enough to keep it at a level that he could deal with. If other people want to look, that's their problem, not his xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->