Psychic Gail :D *UPDATE MY READING*

Oh did you, i paid the £7 one not the £5 one :dohh: i think thats why its taking longer! Not sure if its any different :shrug:
Ooooh great i cant wait to see what she says for you :happydance:

xx

I had my palm read last week and she said I will be pregnant within the year and then today got Gails reading and she said I would concieve in August 2012!!

I hope it all comes true because she said I would have a very fast, minimal pain labour :p
xx

Maybe she meant that she would be close to DH's mother? "His" being your OH/DH? ^^ I'm not sure. I want to get a reading, but I don't have a lot of money atm and my two readings (one was free) were so far wrong... so I don't think I will.

Too be honest I hope its earlier, I've had a reading previous and was told before xmas!! I have had sooo many readings and not 1 has come back true :sad2: i never learn :rofl:

Xx

I know how you feel I have been TTC sence 2008 in 2009 I paid for 4 readings none of them came true. and now 2011 still TTC and ordered 6 new readings:dohh:

Aww hun I am sorry you've been trying for that long :hugs: is there a reason its taking that long?
I know what you mean I have ordered one from Mesina, I am a little addicted :dohh: I think its a little reassurance for us ladies that have been trying for sooo long that they see kiddies for us, its just a shame the dates are never right :haha:

Xx
Sorry I just now read this,
my DH has slightly low counts so thats why its been such a long time TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->