Psychic Gail :D *UPDATE MY READING*

paula181

Reaction score
I am a little addicted as you can see from my signature :blush: and i was on Psychic Gails website and shes got a new reading shes doing 'Your personal future baby reading' It looks really good and is only £9.99!!

I cant wait to recieve it :happydance:

Has anyone had this reading?! :dust:

xx

I paid extra for the tarot reading and just got the same type reading as everyone else has . then on top of that she sees no BFP for me till february so I was not happy with that. ( this was way back in July I ordered mine). then I replied to the reading and I noticed she does not reply back.

Opening my links around you, I sense that pregnancy is a very focal point around you at the moment, and I do feel this will be soon for you, this reading will look at when your next child will be and a little more for you around your future next baby:

Month and year you will conceive January 2012

The date you will give birth October 19th

Babies weight 6lbs 4

Looks I see a dark haired baby, a really healthy weight, and these very long fingers and toes, just a very beautiful baby

Labour details: An easy labour shows for you, when I say easy, I understand no labour is pain free but you cope well, and I see this as very controlled for you, as you know what to expect, and under 6 hours

Babies personality, interests/traits in early years. Quite a stubborn personality shows to me, and very good with anything around numbers, building, puzzles, good with the mind, and a very kind heart, really determined in life, and family will always be important to her, a very loving bond with his mother too, love and feeling secure will be also important to her

She will do well in life around business, I also keep seeing her around buildings, offices, planning the design and lay out of buildings, a very bright child.

Opening my links around you, I sense that pregnancy is a very focal point around you at the moment, and I do feel this will be soon for you, this reading will look at when your next child will be and a little more for you around your future next baby:

Month and year you will conceive January 2012

The date you will give birth October 19th

Babies weight 6lbs 4

Looks I see a dark haired baby, a really healthy weight, and these very long fingers and toes, just a very beautiful baby

Labour details: An easy labour shows for you, when I say easy, I understand no labour is pain free but you cope well, and I see this as very controlled for you, as you know what to expect, and under 6 hours

Babies personality, interests/traits in early years. Quite a stubborn personality shows to me, and very good with anything around numbers, building, puzzles, good with the mind, and a very kind heart, really determined in life, and family will always be important to her, a very loving bond with his mother too, love and feeling secure will be also important to her

She will do well in life around business, I also keep seeing her around buildings, offices, planning the design and lay out of buildings, a very bright child.

Can I just ask if that is copied and posted from what she wrote? I assume it is. I noticed she says about the girl but then says: a very loving bond with HIS mother too???

xxx

OMG I didn't notice that :shock: yes it was copied and pasted! I'm a little bummed now after reading it properly :dohh:

Xx

Too be honest I hope its earlier, I've had a reading previous and was told before xmas!! I have had sooo many readings and not 1 has come back true :sad2: i never learn :rofl:

Xx

I know what you mean, I really want my BFP this month, or before Christmas at the latest. I feel disheartened at the moment! xxx

Aww hun i am sorry your feeling like this :hugs: i am here if you ever want to talk or vent :friends:
How long have you been trying?!

xx

Too be honest I hope its earlier, I've had a reading previous and was told before xmas!! I have had sooo many readings and not 1 has come back true :sad2: i never learn :rofl:

Xx

I know how you feel I have been TTC sence 2008 in 2009 I paid for 4 readings none of them came true. and now 2011 still TTC and ordered 6 new readings:dohh:

Aww hun i am sorry your feeling like this :hugs: i am here if you ever want to talk or vent :friends:
How long have you been trying?!

xx

We're nearing the end of cycle 9 now :(. You? xxx

Aww sorry its been that long for you :hugs: I have been trying since august 2010 but I have Pcos and only had 6 periods! :grr: Our time will come :dust:

xx

Xx

I know how you feel I have been TTC sence 2008 in 2009 I paid for 4 readings none of them came true. and now 2011 still TTC and ordered 6 new readings:dohh:

Aww hun I am sorry you've been trying for that long :hugs: is there a reason its taking that long?
I know what you mean I have ordered one from Mesina, I am a little addicted :dohh: I think its a little reassurance for us ladies that have been trying for sooo long that they see kiddies for us, its just a shame the dates are never right :haha:

Xx

I think gail will be my next reading! I'm addicted :haha:

:haha: me too!! I liked Gails photo reading she did for me. I think she definately has a gift but she never gets a conception right for me, then again no psychic has :dohh::rofl:

Xx

how long does gail take? I got one earlier, can't wait to get the reading :D

I haven't received Mesinas yet, it says 3 business days!
Gail takes around 2-3 days too, but she onlys works certain hours!
What reading have you ordered?

Xx

I got mesina's the same day! :)

I got a confirmation email from gail saying ill get my reading before 2pm tomorrow, can't wait! I got the future baby prediction, the detailed one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->