psychic gail

xxVickyxx

Jacob & Joshua's Mummy xx
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anybody has purchased a reading from psychic gail and how long it was before you received it? i ordered one on wednesday or thursday and havent received it yet. Thanx xx

Sorry not got one from Gail but I would be emailing her again...she may have just forgot to send it?? Mine from Jenny and Tracy took 2 days.

xxx

Hiya she normally messages back 24/48 hours later! Have you messaged her?

xx

I haven't, but have considered it so have her listing page watched. It says to allow 48 hours, but states Monday to Friday only. So I'd take that to mean two working days, rather than literally 48 hours. So if it was Thursday, it could be Monday before you hear anything. But I'd send her a message if you don't hear anything tomorrow for sure.

Yes she doesnt work weekends anymore! I would message her tomorrow if you havent heard anything

xx

I just got mine by email. Only 12 hrs after purchase! So exciting x

Thanx for all your replies! Yous were all right, i got mine today!! Yey sooo exciting, hope shes right xx

I got mine today too! I hope she is correct for both of us!
:dust:

What did u guys get? I got next month conception (sep) and aug 2013 eeeek fingers crossed x

Sorry to put a downer on this thread but I got a reading from Gail (see my siggy) mine didn't come true, but I have been told she can be out by a month.

What did yours say?

I got conception anytime from now up to 8 weeks and she feels i will be pregnant by October 2011, i will have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby boy born in 2012 and she also sees a Conception January 2013 resulting in a healthy baby girl later that year, she says i will enjoy pregnancy and my daughter will complete my family. am happy with that so hoping it comes true. Wonder if anyone has any success stories from her? xx

My reading said , conception quite soon, no complications with conception, and 27th of september is highlighted. I will have a healthy baby girl born 2012, and i am fine throughout labor and birth and being a mom! :)
she said a further 2 conceptions both boys in my future. conception in February 2013 with 2013 birth, and june 2014 conception with 2015 birth.
I'm really hoping this comes true! I has given me some hope. :)

Psychic123ukreadings.net. I had basic pregnancy prediction for £5.50 and got a reply in 12 hours x

Im thinking of contacting Gail can you tell me if anyone who has had a positive reading ? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->