Psychic reading on future children..?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
I went to a psychic party last night and it wasn't JUST on my future children but she did mention that she saw a baby and I said I have a son then she said she sees two sons. In the beginning she was talking a lot about my OH and everything was dead on, nothing she could have ever known. It was weird lol but has anyone ever done this? And was it right?

I've been to 2 psychics and both have told me 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. So far I've got the 2 boys and we do want to have another, it would be lovely to have a girl too so I'm hoping they were right!

She did mention that there *may* be a third but that's not written in stone, didn't say gender though!

I had a reading in april and one of the first things she said was "they're giving me 4 children around you" so i said ive only got 3, so she asked if i'd had any mc's which i havent. so she said that as they gave her the no. 4 so strongly that she was sure that i'll have another one so thats when i told her we were ttc. anyway did tarot cards aswell and she felt that i would conceive in jan with a girl. lets hope shes right as this ttc train is getting tedious! xx

I've been told by two psychics and one medium that they see another baby boy in my future. The medium I see is fantastic and one psychic was right about the fact I have two children and one step child...this was in a smoking area of a club, I was abit shocked to say the least lol
I don't want anymore babies hahaha

haha! In your case, I hope it's not true if you really don't want anymore :p

I really don't lol after my husband died and found out I was pregnant with Corey, I knew instantly I don't want anymore children, not ready now and wouldn't want a big age gap.
So I can't win lol

I got a really good reading from https://psychic-minds.webs.com/

On another forum they have had positive results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back