**Psychic Reading Today MUST READ

StephHastings

TTC Baby #2 With PCOS
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I did a pyschic reading via internet and I spoke to someone who is strictly Pregnancy and Child Birth. I am super stoked as some of the information he provided, its like he knew. I have been having eye twitching for like 3 days and its driving me crazy, I am not going to go into full detail but basically he said that "eye twitching in LMP was common for woman who typically end up in pregnancy WOOT WOOT.. I almost fell out of my chair when he asked if I was having eye twitching. LOL.. My final answer was yes, his prediction that I would most likely be pregnant in the current month and in the end he said that his prediction was very strong. And I have all the symptoms of achieving pregnancy. I hope he is right, it was cool I have never done an online reading, or a real one for that matter, but he sounded very positive and It felt so real.. I am hoping he is right he said my chances of being pregnant is over 95% because my dates are right and my signs.. FX everyone

i got this a few mth ago

as i tune in i want to say where i feel that i am being drawn to the month of may linked to conception for you , i want to say where i feel that this is linking to this year as well.I want to say that i feel this baby is going to be a girl, i'm also being drawn to a possibility , higher than usual of twin girls. I want to say where though i'm seeing dark hair with this baby. I want to say that i feel she will be around 7 lbs 9 at birth weight , i feel she will be born or due around january of next year.

and we did conceive may !! x

hi steph please could you send me his details and how to find him? thanks

Hi Peace, I think its called Liveperson.com but you have to get in the right category and the Pyschic name is Dr.Tarun. I will look again.. as well.

i got this a few mth ago

as i tune in i want to say where i feel that i am being drawn to the month of may linked to conception for you , i want to say where i feel that this is linking to this year as well.I want to say that i feel this baby is going to be a girl, i'm also being drawn to a possibility , higher than usual of twin girls. I want to say where though i'm seeing dark hair with this baby. I want to say that i feel she will be around 7 lbs 9 at birth weight , i feel she will be born or due around january of next year.

hey where did you get your reading from? I would like a detailed reading.. Wow and thats totally Awesome, she was right on target!

Hi everyone, I did a pyschic reading via internet and I spoke to someone who is strictly Pregnancy and Child Birth. I am super stoked as some of the information he provided, its like he knew. I have been having eye twitching for like 3 days and its driving me crazy, I am not going to go into full detail but basically he said that "eye twitching in LMP was common for woman who typically end up in pregnancy WOOT WOOT.. I almost fell out of my chair when he asked if I was having eye twitching. LOL.. My final answer was yes, his prediction that I would most likely be pregnant in the current month and in the end he said that his prediction was very strong. And I have all the symptoms of achieving pregnancy. I hope he is right, it was cool I have never done an online reading, or a real one for that matter, but he sounded very positive and It felt so real.. I am hoping he is right he said my chances of being pregnant is over 95% because my dates are right and my signs.. FX everyone

it doesnt say anywhere that he is a psychic...he;s a gyno xx so he would have all the answers about pregnancy and stuff.

Wow! That's really specific! Come back please and tell us if he was right! :)

hi steph,
this is awesome!!! i really hope he was right!!! please let us know!!!

good luck to you!!

i got this a few mth ago

who was it for you hun? does it cost a lot of money to have a reading like this?

....twin girl would be amazing... FX for you!!!

Side effect of Clomid is eye twitching and I had it when I took it.

NO EFFING WAY. I ovulated today, and my eye was twitching ALLLLL FRICKIN day yesterday. I am not even lying. I told my husband that it was driving me crazy. I hope he is right!!!!!!!

Let me clarify something thats un-clear. This person is a pyschic reader and 2nd that was one the questions i asked him in the reading. 3rd even if he wasn't why would you come back with such negativity, why not let someone have a little bit hope??? How horrible is that?? Somethings are left better unsaid.. I paid $1.99 Per minute and it cost me about 25$ for the entire reading. And these things that he knew I never told him.. I gave him my name and date of birth. Thats it.. So... I will leave you guys with this, well the ones that have such a bad taste in their mouth.. I realize that BNB is to voice opinion and help try and state facts of Pregnancy and TTC.. But.... Common courtesy and respect is a big thing that I live by and I instill in my son.. Use your head and let someone else have the glory in life, So as I state to my 5 year old son sometimes " Sit down, and Shut your mouth" LOL.. It works... Try that for a little while untill you learn how to use FORUMS and respect others.. BABY DUST to you all.. Thanks to the ones for the support!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->