Pull out Method.. am I being paranoid?

Justsomeone

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex twice using the pull out method.. first time 10 days ago and second time 5-6 days ago.. probably 6 days ago.. I have been feeling rubbish and this morning I was diagnosed with a water infection and am on antibiotics two 200mg tablets twice a day.. and they said something about you're not able to take them when pregnant so did a 'routine pregnancy test' and of course it was negative.. which you'd expect at such an early time anyway.. but then I started getting slight period cramps.. nothing like my usual pains which are usually agony but maybe that's because I'd gone off the contraceptive patch a little while back? but however my period's really light.. I can barely tell I'm on until I wipe but when I wipe there's still a bit of blood there.. not the spotting you'd expect for implantation or that's described on the internet.. but this is unusual for me.. and I am paranoid with taken the antibiotics as of course I'd not want to harm a child.. but I have been feeling horrible with this water infection.. maybe I am just being paranoid.. what are the chances of a baby being conceived through the pull out method if used correctly? xx

i have been reading a few threads about others using the pull out method, they have used it for a few years and not got pregnant. There is always a chance i think of becoming pregnant as nothing is 100% effective these days. Were you feeling like this before taking the anti biotics or is it just after, some anti biotics are quite strong and can make you feel really sick, some can make you sick too. Not sure about the spotting though, are you sure its af. Hopefully one of the other girls can answer that one for you.

I wouldn't be too concerned, because I read that there have been studies confirming that there isn't as much sperm in pre-ejaculation fluids as once thought. Also, I've noticed that my cycle was always off or late whenever I was sick and/or took antibiotics, even while on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->