Pulled leg muscle feeling

glitterfly

Reaction score
I went for a nice looooong walk yesterday and this started happening. It's pretty painful and I was getting lovely strong braxton hicks last night. This morning I woke up and felt a gush. Not guna lie it really shocked me but it turned out to be a large amount of watery discharge. Is this normal? I've popped a pad on to monitor it. I'm getting light cramps today, very light but I have quite a high pain threshold.

I know it's my second and I should know but I was induced at 37w6 days and never experienced any of this with my first .

Thanks in advance for any advice / experiences.

Xxx

Edit: I should say the pains start low in my pelvic area and goes down the top of my right leg n feels like I've pulled the muscle.

Hi are you still getting cramps now? I would speak to your midwife just to be on the safe side. It could just be from your long walk yesterday but I would always speak to a professional! My labour started off with fairly painful period type cramps that didn't go away no matter what I did. They got progressively stronger over a period of a few hours and then my waters went about 10 hours later but of course every labour is different x

Thanks so much for your reply. The cramps have settled quite a bit now. I had a soak in the bath and they have calmed down. Still got the pulled muscle pains but I guess that's just the baby's head being low? I'm in bed now just relaxing. :)

Thank you again for replying.

Xxx

My midwife told me the other day that with second babies the head "bobs in and out of the pelvis" 😳. I have had pain on and off from this. Hopefully that is what it's from and the pain calms down soon for you. Have a good rest and hope it feels better tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->