pulls my hair!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella pulls my hair really hard and hurts me :( She does this quite often and when I say NO she just laughs at me!

She normally responds really well to the word NO and will stop whatever she is doing, but when she pulls my hair she must think its a game and justlaughs at me! I literally have to prise her hands from my hair because she grips it so hard!

She also grabs her own hair sometimes, she twiddles it to go to sleep but I guess she isnt hurting herself otherwise she wouldnt do it.

Any suggestions on how to get her to stop pulling my hair?

Ella does the same thing but with biting. And it really hurts!! So I shall be watching this thread with interest lol

lol Ella has no teeth yet but when she does I bet she is a biter! she is quite (whats the word :roll: ) not aggresive but strong and determined and doesnt let anything get in her way she's a big bruiser lol, we think she will be a tom boy when she's older.

Coby pulls my hair and my earings out.

I have said no so many times! but he doesnt seem to listen, so now i tie it back and dont wear earings :(

I have always had short hair, but i have grown it now so its down to my shoulders, it hurts so much when its pulled! so im thinking of cutting it all off again lol

xx

oh no is my only option to have it all cut off :cry: lol I think Ill have to grin and bear the pain or just keep her away from my hair. The annoying thing is its only me because dave has short hair, Im gonna make him grow it!

another thing she does sometimes is slap :roll: she is only playing like when she bangs the table or sofa when she is excited and I guess she doesnt relaise its ok to slap and bang toyes ect, but not our faces.

If Ella sees bare skin she slaps it :lol: My poor belly!!

She's very determined/aggressive aswell. If another baby has a toy at baby group she's tussle them for it. She headbuts other children aswell :oops: She's a right bruiser and I try to laugh it off but it's mortifying as she always makes other babies cry! Yesterday in Tescos I wouldn't give her my list so she threw her head down and bit my hand!! :evil:

https://www.babyandbump.com/interes...ers-testing-boundaries-vt1790.html?highlight=

AGS ARTICLE ON THIS IS QUITE INTERESTING oops caps sorry :oops:

Maybe instead of saying No, try moving her hand away and saying Ouch that hurts mummy.

Dior used to pull my hair and giggle so much she was having so much fun but it hurt so much, so when she done it ild say awwwww and drop my lip and show her that it hurt then ild pull at her hair a tiny bit so she could feel it was not nice, then she rubbed my head and kissed me. bless

leave me ella alone heheheh she anit going to be a toyboy she is going to be pretty in pink she just showing off her strenght thats all she gets excited laura u need to get a deeper voice to say no heheheh love godmother auntie tiffy :rofl:

Gabriel and alisha used to pull hair, a;siha pulled hard, no normally works otherwise with both of them if they hurt either of us by pulling hair, biting, scratching we'd put them on the floor and walk away. If they asked to be up we'd say no you hurt mummy/daddy. After a few minutes pick them up. They soon learnt not to hurt someone.

I personally would look her straight in the eye, lower my voice and say firmly 'No, you do not do that to mummy' and put her down or take her off your lap........show her that you mean it and she has to learn!

Good luck hun! x

I am really about my son's behaviour. He seems to get a real kick out of hurting me. I am covered in bruises from his biting. And he scratches too - almost pulls my nose off and scratches my eyeballs out. And the hairpulling too. I've tried the leaving the room so he knows I'm upset and I've bit my tongue despite needing to yell in pain so that he thinks he's not getting a reaction.

He is only 20 months old. Is this a sign of things to come? Will it escalate? Has my child got an evil streak???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->