• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pumping Question

Tiger22

Reaction score
LO is 4 months now and EBF, only getting bottles when I am away which isn't often. I had my best friends bachlorette party a few weeks ago and had to pump a few times while I was out. I had to pump twice and I did so on low speed for 20 minutes. The next few days I felt like my supply had went down...it was kind of weird. Bc I thought I pumped enough and even longer than when she usually eats. So, I had to add some extra pumping for a few days to get my supply back. My question is, for my friends Wedding in a few weeks I will have to pump pretty much all day. I want to make sure I'm pumping enough to keep my supply regulated with my baby. How do you know how much you need to pump for when you are away? And does the speed matter too? I really will only be able to feed her by breast only once that day in the morning. I just don't want my supply to get messed up from this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->