Purple legs- anyone else?

Mrs Pto be

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

every now and again Olivers legs and feet turn a purple colour with red blotches on them- seems to be when someone holds him in an upright position, and it also happened when we tried him in his door bouncer. ive spoken to the health visitor and she said its prob circulation, ive made an appointment at the docs for thurs- just wondering has anyone else experienced this? it even happened when he was sitting on my SIL lap, so wasnt being held too tight or anything.

thanks x

Hi, not legs but arms. Doesn't sound exactly the same as her arms go red and blotchy not purple but sounds similar, there doesn't seem to be a reason for it as it can happen at any time. Have seen the doctor repeatedly and had a blood test and we are still no wiser. The doctor seems to think it is circulation as it doesn't bother her but has no idea really as he said he had never seen anything like it before. Would be interested to know if you find out any more.

Hi my DS has this on a couple of occasions it was if was crying really hard and I picked him up to comfort him. He is fine now and not had it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->