• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pushchairs!

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
/prams/buggies/travel systems/strollers- whatever you call them, talk to me about yours!

I always see SO many different pushchairs and since becoming a mum, I've become a bit of a pushchair pervert... :rofl: I find myself looking at them out and about and making mental notes or commenting about them to whoever I'm with... please tell me I'm not alone, haha!

What do you have? Do you like it? Give me the deets :lol:

I have the liberty print Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip XT and I bloody love it. When my DD was a little baby I used the carrycot and now she's bigger we use the seat. It can be parent facing and world facing- I turned her around on Friday :( It's nice and light and I can unfold it with one hand... the basket is big enough for me to fill with crap as well, bonus :haha:

This is what it looks like, don't have a picture of it with the seat without my DD in it though! :dohh:

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/crwxoxx/1B0545FA-360C-4479-B027-533F2ACCA532_zpsw2bmcoxi.jpg

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/crwxoxx/38F98AB9-EBEB-4F0B-8A8E-0444432C5099_zpsxvaqoy8z.jpg

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/crwxoxx/B5EB2C19-AED5-4F2C-9442-D90084388C68_zpsehvxg52x.jpg

Such a lovely pushchair!

We now have the quinny buzz xtra in reworked grey. I adore it! It's a 3 wheeler but they're mega chunky so it's all terrain, which is fab for me because we live out in the country side.

It's so easy to fold and unfold, can be done with the seat attached but I find it a bit stiff so take the seat unit off. It's also parent facing and world facing, which I love and was really important to me as E still loves to see me.

Only pic I have :haha:

15741245_10154970430250362_277555644023149433_n.jpg

Those are great strollers!!! Very cute!!! I always enjoy a good stroller, too. One could never guess. I almost never push one! I have a double jogger which I take if we're going to be out all day long and somebody might want a nap, but otherwise, I wear the baby, and I have a trail of small children behind me everywhere I go. haha. So I'll be back to this thread to drool over more. :)

I loooove prams! I have a bugaboo cameleon which is so lovely to push. I also have a baby jogger mini for the school run. I would love a bugaboo bee but can't really justify it!

We have a Thule Chariot and we love it. It has attachments so you can jog, bike, or ski with it. We only use it to walk/jog/bike from home, or we drive with it a short distance away to the cross country ski trails. Otherwise we just wear Isla in the Ergo.

We have a bee plus, It's one we kept from DS since he only used it for a few months. It's good for our situation - it's lightweight, folds easily and didn't need a bulky carrycot for the school run.

We're looking at doubles now which is a minefield! the number 1 candidate so far is the bugaboo donkey but I haven't had a chance to try one yet so who knows.

I love nice prams! We have the Bugaboo Bee3. I occasionally turn her around to world face but I end up missing her and turning her back :haha: I turned her around today actually! I love the m&p liberty print!

With Summer and Maci I had at least 4/5 pushchairs with each of them but I love my bee so much I can't imagine swapping it for another!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/393E0E69-334B-42A0-B320-DAFBD19B6DE6_zpsn5unqq22.jpg

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/9574C9C9-D8E2-4AC4-A91B-495815B664B4_zpsp3vaxc6d.jpg

Wow, I love your pram! &#128525; I'm definitely a pushchair pervert too! :haha: We actually have two pushchairs.. I have the mamas and papas sola, in red with air balloon pattern in the hood! We also have the cosatto supa stroller, with the monsters on it. :) Went for unisex with both, so we can reuse when our third comes along! I love both of them, they're light weight and easy to push. I prefer using the mamas and papas at the moment, as DD is still young. They're both easy to fold and fit in the car well too, always a bonus! X

I have a Silver Cross Wayfarer :) always get so many compliments about it!

We also have a quinny buzz xtra but ours is in rocking red. I love that it has the self unfold (you have to unclip the latch but it has hydrolics that help it raise) and it's roomy and spacious. I love the all terrain wheels and the easiness of folding it.

I don't like that I have to take the wheels off to put it in the car but it's not the be all and end all. I'm desperately after a quinny zapp xtra2 but DH is having none of it!!

I had a mothercare orb pram. It was definitely not worth £450. Our break had a design flaw and never worked and when it turned into a pushchair the seat had no depth.

I now have a billie fairers my babiie pink and cream stroller. £65 and fantastic! I also love pushchairs lol xx

I had a mothercare orb pram. It was definitely not worth £450. Our break had a design flaw and never worked and when it turned into a pushchair the seat had no depth.

I now have a billie fairers my babiie pink and cream stroller. £65 and fantastic! I also love pushchairs lol xx

We have a my babiie highchair! It's the elephant print one- love it! The patterns she has are so pretty :thumbup:

I always stare at people pushchairs lol! I hVe the oyster 1 chassis in black from my first baby and recently got a new seat unit as they no longer do colour packs for the first one. So I got a oyster 2 seat unit and colour pack in Oxford blue. I do love the look of icandys but far too pricey!

I have a strange fascination with strollers even though I hardly use them! I've owned a silvercross linear freeway, a quinny zapp xtra (version 1), a contours options (tandem), all that I sold because I hardly use them or didn't like something about them.

I currently have an Urbini Omni that I got new for a steal on clearance (all previous ones listed were secondhand). I am in the market for a double.

I am expecting my 3rd in the summer, I can't decide if I should go with a sit and stand model or a side by side. Right now a side by side would be preferable, as they are both old enough to complain about the "less desirable" seat - also DD cannot stand the idea of DS getting to "stand" while she has to sit strapped in in a sit and stand. A side by side would solve that, fold smaller (small car) and be easier to manage (I'm short).

However, when the new baby arrives, I might have to get a sit and stand as the side by side in my price range does not take infant seats. Also DS will be that much older, while DD will be old enough to stand in the sit and stand by then.

I have an Out n About Nipper in purple, which I love. It's all terrain and is so light and easy to push. We're quite outdoorsy, so it's perfect

I don't know what pram I want this time around I'm getting in a right muddle about it already lol.
I had an icandy peach with Rio and loved it, in fact it's all still in the loft but the frame is very scratched and I want a new one.
Icandy are bringing out a new pram, launching next month called the orange. It has an integrated buggy board which would be ideal for us, and is way cheaper than the peach with all accessories. But I didn't fall in love with the look of it like I thought I would.
OH wants the recaro citylife, I'm not so sure. It's hundreds of pounds cheaper but just looks like any old normal pram and that's not really me!
I like the silvercross wayfarer to look at but have never pushed or folded one to see about practicality.
Literally don't know what to do this time around!
Any mums to be what are you getting and why?

I don't know what pram I want this time around I'm getting in a right muddle about it already lol.
I had an icandy peach with Rio and loved it, in fact it's all still in the loft but the frame is very scratched and I want a new one.
Icandy are bringing out a new pram, launching next month called the orange. It has an integrated buggy board which would be ideal for us, and is way cheaper than the peach with all accessories. But I didn't fall in love with the look of it like I thought I would.
OH wants the recaro citylife, I'm not so sure. It's hundreds of pounds cheaper but just looks like any old normal pram and that's not really me!
I like the silvercross wayfarer to look at but have never pushed or folded one to see about practicality.
Literally don't know what to do this time around!
Any mums to be what are you getting and why?

Oooh! I'm definitely going to oggle the orange (lol!) to see what it's all about. Choosing a pushchair is so hard, isn't it? When I was pregnant I looked at the silvercross surf 2 until I saw my mamas and papas flip XT- I think because they all look so samey, it made me love the Liberty print one even more- I've only ever seen one other of the same!

I absolutely love your Liberty it's beautiful. I haven't seen anyone with that print and didn't even know it existed til I saw your photos. I had a yellow armadillo (normal one) with Rio as his stroller after the icandy so want something different. It really is so hard to choose. I feel like I'll never find 'the' pram like I did with Rio and just end up settling for something boring looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->