Putting away skinny jeans yet?

littlejune

Reaction score
Hi mommas!

Just a fun thread for those of us already thinking of getting new clothes. I'm barely 8 weeks but the buttons on my jeans are already digging in and I am tired of sucking in my bloat and water weight belly! Any one else with me yet, or are you all lucky?

I gave up my jeans around 7 weeks! I feel sick all day every day and the tightness around my belly just wasn't cutting it! I don't want to buy maternity clothes yet, so I've been wearing yoga pants and stretchy pants and wrap dresses... I'm sure my classmates wonder why I've turned into such a slob recently! :haha:

Going to be investing in alot of maxi type dresses soon! I'm not small at all anyway so its going to be a while before I show show, but I'm already bloated.

we are lucky *ish?* to have summer pregnancies and so we can really wear a lot of maxi dresses! I will be there with ya Babi

My skinnies are in retirement until september haha. Can still get into 2 pairs of jeans but im quite bloated so my other dig inyo my tummy. Im rocking leggings this week... 9 weeks tomorrow x

Must my jeans are ok apart from the pair I bought a week before my bfp (d'oh) but my work trousers are causing me grief.

I'm almost 8 weeks now, and for the last 3+ weeks I've not been able to have anything (including any waistband) touching my belly! Makes me want to vomit! My MS has been really bad so anything around my belly is a no-go (or my throat- turtlenecks or any kind of tight collar make me gag). Even with my yoga pants, I have to roll down the waistband so nothing is putting pressure on my belly. Any pressure on my belly makes the nausea worse!

I work from home so thankfully I can wear pajama pants most of the day, and I can throw on yoga pants when I need to leave the house :) I've worn lose fitting jeans a few times for events where yoga pants are not acceptable, but I was pretty miserable the entire time.

I'm only 5.5 weeks and my "fat" jeans are the only trousers I can comfortably wear, my bloat is out of control :dohh:. I'm so tempted to dig out my maternity stuff just so I can be comfortable but it is a slippery slope and once I go into elasticated waist bands I know I will just eat everything :haha:

I wore my skinny jeans throughout my whole pregnancy last time, I'm hoping I can do the same this time but they are already feeling a bit tight :( xx

My jeans are so tight on my stomach from this bloating! It makes me cramp and freak out lol. I think I'm going to go buy a couple pairs of jeans up a size just to be comfy. Not doing maternity yet. Especially with this being my first. I'm also around 160 pounds after losing 80 pounds so I have extra skin on my stomach from that. I'll be waiting awhile to actually show :(

So glad I'm not alone! Congrats to you lucky ladies not having so many issues yet- hopefully you remain trim and flat tummied for a while! AFM I caved in and bought a few maternity shirts from target- but not anything I wouldn't wear either way. I just need them to be long enough to look good with the leggings I am needing to wear. I Actually have a BRUISE from my button on my jeans I tried to wear yesterday- sheesh! I figured with this being my first pregnancy I would take a little longer, but I'm super super petite so I guess even at this stage the bloat can't hide too long.

Yes. The bloat is real.

Right now I'm wearing my first maternity purchase of this pregnancy: maternity shorts. So cozy oh my GOSH. I'm going on 10 weeks, I feel like I shouldn't even be wearing these yet, but it's happening. And it's so comfortable.

Kb- I gave in too. I hope it's not bad ju ju. There's a slight chance I may actually be 12 weeks and not 8 so that COULD explain why I am already so bloated. You rock those maternity shorts! Comfort is number one.

My skinny jeans still fit (the waist is super low) but saw a pic of myself in them and eek! So bad! Switched to maternity jeans two days ago. Just in time too cause I super popped the same day. I currently look like what I looked like at 17 weeks last time around.
I can't wait to announce were pregnant so I feel at least somewhat justified for this huge explosion.

Sass- I know! I just want to tell everyone- there is a reason for this, I am not just gaining lots of weight right now! Siggghhh... Between trying to find something to eat and something to wear, life is so hard :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->