Putting fluff and food in ears help!

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
Im literally at my wits end with this!

LO constantly is poking at his ears and is constantly trying to push things into them like small pieces of food and fluff.
I take stuff off him, tell him it's dangerous not to do it etc but he does it regardless or screams blue murder when I take the fluff or food off him.
Anyone any advice?:(

I don't know how to make him stop if it's a behaviour he likes doing, but have you considered that maybe he has an ear infection and it's hurting him, which is why he's putting stuff in his ears?

I don't think he has an ear infection (that was my first thought's) his ears seem completly fine (no redness, hotness, excess ear wax or anything like that) and he's happy enough and not really grumpy and wingy which is usually a sign somethings bothering him.

my little girl is the same sticks pens food all sorts in her ears i dont no wot can stop it i tell her off she still dose it :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much you can do other than make sure he knows that doing that is bad and keep checking the ears for objects until he grows out of this stage. (Other than try and make sure he doesn't have access to anything that would fit in his ear as best you can)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->