Q. re teeth cutting

whoops

Just me and my LO
Reaction score
DD is cutting another tooth at the moment... has anyone else noticed that their LO goes off spoon feeds around this time? She's happy to eat any finger food but won't even take Ready Brek for me off a spoon. And she LOVES Ready Brek.

I just want to know that this phase won't last, iykwim... My mum has suggested everything from 'maybe she's bored' to 'maybe it's too soon after her bottle' so I'm starting to doubt that it's just down to the teeth.

Yup we had this, figured it must be hurting her..
She was fine once to tooth was through a little, then went off food again & 2nd tooth apeared.

Same here :winkwink: I thought he was bored/didn't want breakfast/had a cold but then realised it was his teeth!! Oh the stress!! Xx

Mine hardly touched her dinner tonight and didn't have her bedtime milk feed :( must be the teeth x

Sooo pleased you posted this...Ive been struggling with my baby today well actually since last thurs..its like she totally loves finger food and will only take a few spoons worth of break/lunch/tea. Ive been worried she's just going to eat finger foods only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->