QQ: weetabix

Lil_Apple

Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
When can we feed our LOs weetabix?

My third son is so fussy and seems to be what you would refer to as a 'baby led weaner' he does not much like being spoon fed and wants to take control himself

I think I read somewhere weetabix with a little formula milk make great food for baby led weaners?

What do you feed your baby led weaned babies apart from toast and banana?

Any advice would be much appreciated, feel like a first time mum even though I have done this twice before as he is tackling things so differently! :wacko:

Everything goes from 6 months, except nuts.

Weetabix was my LOs first food and he still has it for breakfast most mornings!

That's so much for the reply :flower:

You for so quickly and they just are so different :dohh:

Jessica has Weetabix maybe 2 or 3 times a week, I make it with full fat cows milk which they can have in food from 6months, I will sometimes mix some fruit in there too (blueberries, banana etc). I do the same with porridge too.

She has pretty much everything we eat, she absolutely loves fruit and usually has things like kiwi, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, grapes, melon, oranges. She struggles a bit with the harder fruits such as apples but she's getting there. We also give her cheese, tomatoes, rice cakes, pitta bread, crackers, natural yogurt as well as a bit of what we're having at meal times. Last night she had some chicken breast and a few home made chips.

Anything goes really just makes sure things like grapes are chopped in half/quarters to minimise the risk of choking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->