Question about baby clothing sizes

laceyinthesky

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows up to what weight newborn sized clothing will fit? I've been given several newborn onesies, and I also have this cute little dress I'd like my LO to wear home from the hospital, but I'm wondering if maybe LO will be too big to fit in any of the newborn sized clothing.

When packing for her for the hospital should I also pack clothing sized 0-3 months, or should newborn stuff do the trick?

I always tend to pack waaay to much stuff. :haha:

I'm not sure how many kgs newborn goes up to, but when my little boy was born he only just fit in his newborn stuff. His little feet where too big for his NB onsies as well so this time I will deff take some 0-3 clothes with me as well in case

Depends on the shop. Newborn in tesco used to be up to 10/11lbs but now it is up to 7.5 lbs. 'up to 1 month' is now for up to 10lb so I just got them as my first was only 6.9 and went down to 5.7 but my second was 8.4 and only lost about 5lb after birth. I took the 7.5lb sleepsuits in my bag but they were way too small :)

Sometimes the packaging or underneath part of the labels has more details about wha weight each size group is for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->