Question about bbt chart

ttchopeful

Reaction score
For the first time I had a dip in my temps 7DPO and then a rise higher than my normal high starting 8DPO. I've never had a dip or a second rise so I'm wondering what other people think. If you could look at my chart and give me any ideas on what you think my chances are. Even though I know that implantation dips are not a for sure thing.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d7657

Sorry you probably ran into a little problem posting you link due to a program that stops spammers.

We have made changes to allow you to post this now ...

Just some further info - a dip could mean implantation sadly it can also mean nothing just like a woman who is pregnant may not get an implantation dip. It is a positive sign though :D

Welcome to BabyandBump :D

Looking good. Though as Wobbles said, it could be an implantation dip or it could mean nothing. I had the same thing last month and it meant nothing. I hope it means something for you! GL! And lots of:dust::dust::dust: to you!

were you restless that night? it could've been that

or it could be something more exciting ;) - hoping its the latter

Welcome to BabyandBump!!

It could meana dip for implantation :) but as others have said - it may also not be the case....

Fingers crossed for you and hope you get a BFP soon.

How long have you been TTC'ing?

No wasn't restless that night or anything. But I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. AF should start tomorrow. Temps are dropping slowly but still dropping. Good luck to those of you still in it and thanks for you replies.

Welcome to BabyandBump!!

It could meana dip for implantation :) but as others have said - it may also not be the case....

Fingers crossed for you and hope you get a BFP soon.

How long have you been TTC'ing?

I've been TTC off and on for 4 years. But consistently for the last 2 years. I had 2 early miscarriages last year one at 6 weeks and one at 8 weeks and haven't been able to conceive since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->