question about being a uni student and childcare

S

Siyren

my uni hours double next semester- ive let student finance know, but not heard anything back yet- im going to ring them tomorrow but i was hoping someone could set my mind at ease- will they increase the funding for lyssa's childcare to cover the extra hours?

thanks x

When I was at Uni they I asked for 4 full days at nursery and they paid for it. I did teacher training also and they increased it to the full 5 days when I was on placement so they should do it for you, I finished Uni in 2008 but I presume it should still be the same x

thanks hun, that's great to hear! if not im a little up shit creek, and i'l have to distance learn some days again!

They should definatley do it, just maybe get your course leader or another lecturer to write a letter to confirm if they have a problem but I think it will be fine. Some courses are 5 days a week and they have to provide for them people so you shouldn't be any different xx

I have a form from student finance at end of each semester to fill in any changes to my childcare, then they pay you more or less based on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->