Question about being put forward with dates?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
When people go for the 12 week scan(using this example because I see posts where it happens a lot with this scan) and are put forward, does that mean they've always been this far along and it's only just been clear enough to see or is it in terms of the baby?
Sorry it's my first pregnancy so I don't know much :dohh:

It just means that the baby is measuring that big. Sometimes it means that baby has caught up (or roughly caught up) to the lmp date but sometimes it just means that baby is just a bigger baby. It goes the same for measuring small. I'm measuring right on with this baby but with my kids, I measured 5-7 days behind the entire pregnancy.

Doesnt really mean much! My daughter was small at first, and then measured big at 20 week scan, and My due date was put back a week. And she was measuring big my entire pregnancy. But of course I went over my due date, and was induced. She was big however, almost 9lbs! :)

Doesnt really mean much! My daughter was small at first, and then measured big at 20 week scan, and My due date was put back a week. And she was measuring big my entire pregnancy. But of course I went over my due date, and was induced. She was big however, almost 9lbs! :)

When you were induced was it a long labour or was it ok?

yes it was terrible. I was in labor for about 24 hours, and only dilated to about 5 cm. Baby's heart-rate started to drop so i was eventually given a c section. I was devastated, hoping for a VBAC next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->