Question About Bras

steph1505

Reaction score
Its getting to the stage that I could be doing with some new bras and I was just wondering if there are actual maternity bras you can buy or do you just get a bigger sized bra?! And where would you's recommend to go for these bras?!

Any help would be appreciated :D

xxx

Go and get measured firstly. M&S are brill for this!

I found though that I was my normal size in maternity bra as they seem to have some redundancy built in. (I'm a 34C normally and when I was measured I was borderline C/D). My advice would be to go and try some on and see how they fit.

La Senza do fitting as well, i just buy bigger size bra's and they seem to do just fine xx

I second M&S, took me several attempts to get measured there though as they don't operate an appointment system and everytime I went there were loads of ladies waiting.

In the interim I went and got measured at House of Fraser and it was terrible - tried to squeeze me into a bra that was way too small, they were useless.

The lady at M&S was lovely and I bought a pack of two maternity bras, nice and comfortable with a bit of growing room. I was 34C .... and she ended up giving me a 34...F!! Would have been a 34E but she didn't have any lol! But to be honest I haven't got a lot of room left now.

Wow thats excellent!! Thank you!! M&S is quite close to my work so I'll go in there tomorrow and get measured!! Thanks so much!!

I got my free fitting in La Senza and spent £200 on new underwear about 2 weeks ago! If you're planning on bf then they say to not have underwired ones as it can affect your milk ducts etc.X

if you are planning on bf i would reccommend maternity/nursing bras but if your going to use bottles i would just get bigger size. this is what i have done. i have made a thread on pregnancy club about bras and fittings and the probs i have had etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->