Question about buggyboards??

xCharliebabyx

Reaction score
Hiya, im 35 weeks pregnant and my lo is 2.5 years old and about 5 months ago i bought a double pram on ebay but he has come on so much that i think i may be better with a buggyboard.

Has anyone got one and how do you find it? Also is there a type you would reccomend as i know some have a seat but they look like they stick right out?

Hope to hear your views.

:hi:

This is the one i have...
https://www.letsgostrolling.com/media/images/lascal/lascalBuggyBoardLarge245.jpg

It works great and havnt had any problems with it , although i hardly use it :dohh:

You will have to check which prams/strollers that it will work well with though , you can do this on the mothercare website :)

Hiya,

We have the lascal 3g buggy board which is supposed to be the best to date on the market-cost £50, but an investment eh!

Our daughter is a nightmare with it, she is nearly 2.5 but we still have to use our double buggy all the time as she refuses to stand on it and runs off so 9 times out of 10 i have to run off and leave my baby Lucy whilst Im chasing Rebecca (what a sight i look :rofl:)

But i have seen plenty kids their age-2.5 on them fine!

Good luck xxx

keep hold of that double buggy! I have an 8 week old and a just 2 year old. 2 year old has been a nightmare in shops since we had the baby and I have just bought a double buggy to stop me going insane

i'm getting one of those seats to go, i don't know about the people who have got them but can your little ones see over the top of them??? thats why i'm thinking of getting the seat to go so she can stand on the seat and she can see over the push chair. I've got a double buggy but rarely use it.

i'd be careful with the seat to go, for some they suit but i've had a few friends who don't like them and read a few bad reviews when looking for my buggy board( i have same as kay. Also depends on the pram, i've used mine with my chicco 0.4 and felt i had to lean, i've now attacted it to my mothercare trenton deluxe(after taking parent tray out)and my lil boy stands in front of handle which is so much easier. I have reins on my lad attached to pram but still end up taking my double out sometimes x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->