Question about CM - TMI sorry!

NewWaveBaby

Reaction score
I am kind of new to studying CM, so I am wondering if anyone here can help me.

Anyway, sorry if this is TMI... it's pretty gross. I have been (perhaps incorrectly) classifying my actual ovulation date as the day when this HUGE blob of mucus appears in my underwear. It looks like an off-white huge ball of slime that is very stretchy and sometimes it has a little spot of blood in it or maybe even a slight tinge of pink color. Now, while I have been using this as my actual ovulation date, I am wondering if that could be wrong, because for a good two or three days after that big blob of mucus shows up, I have that really slippery, egg white kind of CM. So would it more likely be that I actually ovulate once that EWCM goes away? What is up with the huge blob of mucus and if that doesn't signify ovulation, then what the heck is it? Does anyone else get that? I am just wondering because I want to time things just right! Would it be best to have sex on that first day when I get that big blob or to wait a few more days?

Thanks to anyone who can give me input into this! :flower:

I also get the huge blob sometimes. Usually in the toilet when squeezing though lol. How long are your cycles and what CD do you get this? I aim to do dtd whenever I have the stretchy egg white kind which is usually between day 12 and 16 for me. Sometimes I start closer to day 10 just in case. This is only my first cycle trying since my first baby.

I would start the first day you get the blob and continue for the next 5 days or so. They say you have a 5 day fertile window so the blob might be the first day. I think the last day of your ewcm is more likely your ovulation day.

I class my ovulation date as the day before my CM turns back to creamy and white.. so the last day of stretchy egg white EWCM. Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->