Question about Diapers

goldlion

Mommy
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I'm loading up on diapers and just wanted to know how long the Newborn (up to 10lbs) diapers lasted you. I don't want to buy too many of those and then have them go to waste.

Thanks girls!

Can't remember how long , But they do get through a lot of them!!!!:hi:

Someone told me not to get too many size 1 newborns (pampers)! I regretted that!

They do go through alot but I guess alot depends on babies weight! Caitlin may be coming out of those any day now but up to now they still fit her little bum :D
Size 1 Newborn
2-5kg (4-11lbs)

we firstly had newborn size 2, as friends brought them, but they were too big. we had to switch to newborn size 1, which we were using for 'bout one and a half month. now we are still using newborn size 2.

considering that Juleika had to poo constantly in the beginning and does still 'bout three poos a day, you can see, you never can have enough nappies :rofl:

but seriously, at first you possibly need at least 10 nappies per day :baby:

Sounds like I can't have enough diapers! 10 a day?? Wow! I'll be sure to load up. Thanks so much for all the input, ladies.

Think I'm in denial if I chnage over my babies not a dot any more right? :rofl: But defo I have been through LOADS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->