Question about doppler???

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Im aware its to early yet but when can you start hearing baby hb on doppler. I still have mine from pregnancy with my daughter but I got it when I was already 25 weeks + pregnant

Most people will tell you after 10 weeks.

I have the sonoline b and tried every day from 7w2d (I think) until I finally heard the HB at 8w5d. The day I finally found the HB I was searching for 45 minutes! The next day it still took me about 30 minutes. And every time after that has gotten easier and easier. Two nights ago I found it in about 5 seconds. LOL

I don't buy the ultrasound gel, I just went to the dollar store and bought some cheapy aloe vera gel - works great! At 8w5d, I found the HB about a 1/2 inch above my pubic bone and pressing pretty firmly. Baby was pretty low. Now I find the HB about midway between my pubic bone and belly button. And baby moves around. Starting after week 10 I really had to search around since baby would shift. But from week 8-10 baby was pretty much in the same spot every day.

I do it after work with a pretty full bladder. :) Good luck!!

First heard mine around 9.5 weeks. That was the first time I tried though. I took about 10 minutes to find it though. Now I can find it right away at 19+ weeks. Good luck, it's nice to be able to check in on the little one every once in a while!

9w first baby, often found him hard to find tho!

7w second baby and almost always found him easily (anterior placenta made him easy to find I think!)

Not expecting to find this one for another week or two as baby was hard to find on the scan, due to positioning and my anatomy! So the Doppler has no chance at the mo lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->