Question about EWCM (with maybe TMI)

Jacobnmatty

Reaction score
I've been wondering this the whole week.

I think it was CD 15/16 that I went to loo and went to wipe and the toilet paper caught on some EWCM that was hanging down, sorry i know this is grose, I pulled the paoer out and the mucus literally held on!

CD17 I had sharp ov pains which I get every month..

On CD 18 I was having a shower and with the flannel, washed myself down there, when i wiped/washed, the flannel was covered in clear EWCM

Im wondering if over these 2 days were the ovulating days because of so much CM? We BD on Cycle days 8, 11 and 12.

Would like to have a girl, so I know we have to have sex before ovulation.. I don't know if this would have been too early...

need answers!

unless you are charting there's no way to know when you ov'd...its all a guessing game! sorry hun, im NO help LOL

It sounds like that could be ovulation so I would say you probably did dtd too early and there is not a chance this month - sorry! But thats just my guess!:flower:

In my case cm dries up right after ov, so I'd say that day in the shower (CD18) might have been it.
No way to know for sure unless you chart temps though:flower:

looks like you are ovulating:(
I too am trying for a girl and i am just realizing my ovulation dates are off. I dont want to go too close to ovulation but I also just want to be pregnant already. In december i O'd on cd18 and in january I thought it would be cd 18 so we BD on cd15 but had a lot of ewcm on cd20 and cd21 so I o'd later than i thought again. Its so frustrating!

Why not get some Clearblue fertility monitor sticks?
You don't need to get a monitor, just the sticks.
It shows both the estrogen surge and LH surge. Estrogen comes earlier, so you could BD then, and not BD when you get the LH surge?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor-Test-Sticks/dp/B0012PFG0Q/ref=pd_sim_d_1

You don't need the monitor, you could just read the sticks yourself:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->