Question about home fetal doppler

Sonia1992

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry for my english, it' s not my language. I have very stupid question. I'm 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and today i tried second time to find baby's heartbeat on my angel sounds. I think that i finally found it! It sounds like train and my app on phone shown 170bpm. But this counter is not really good. But i was suprised that i found so low in my abdomen. It was lower than my lady' s garden ends! Is it possible?

I have to add that I watched films on YT and saw how other ladies do it and I didn't see in anybody looking so low. Everybody looks above hair line and I found mine 1cm under my hairs end.

Baby will be tucked behind your pubic bone at this gestation.
The BPM sounds right :)

Ok, thank you. I was suprised that it is so low, lower than I saw in YT films. I thought that that my uterus is higher and that it is impossible that I found heartbeat there.

I’m not sure. I also have angelsounds but can’t find baby’s HB yet, just my arteries.

When i tried two days ago I didn't find it too. So I tried yesterday for really long time and finally found it. But I had to push it really hard to the skin and move very slowly in different places. I also used a lot of gel. So don't worry. It was really hard to find and lower than I expected.

Oh, now I see that you are really early in your pregnancy! I'm 10w0d today and I had hard time to find it yesterday and I saw many posts that ladies in 11 and 12 week couldn't find it. So I was really lucky to hear ot so early

My ticker is a guess :) I had a miscarriage in December so no missed period. By the first day of bleeding my midwife is going by I’m 10w today.. my scan is in 11 days but I did my ticker off the day I finished bleeding so it’s be a bit more accurate.

I found my sons HB about 11 weeks last preg, was still so hard til 14 weeks though! Brill you’ve found it x

Sorry for your loss.I had miscarriage too, but it took us almost year to conceive again. I bought my doppler for some reassurance.Here in Poland we can have as much scan as we want, so I had 5 in this pregnancy! But i'm high risk. Good luck!

It was my third one. Ah that’s lovely you get plenty of scans :) it’s not the same here in the UK unless you pay privately.
Congratulations on your rainbow baby, wish you the best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy :flower:

Oh my God, three lossess. That's awful. Best wishes for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->