Question about HSG procedure

djsherman

Reaction score
Hi all!

So I am scheduled to have my HSG procedure on day 10 of my cycle next week. I normally ovulate on day 11, so I checked with my RE to see if this was okay. He said it would be fine, and that my husband and I can even BD day of the procedure and the next day when I am ovulating to try to catch that egg! But I was curious if anyone here had the procedure that close to ovulation day and if they had any problems or opinions?

Thanks so much, you all rock!

-Dana

Hey, I had mine earlier today - I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate but I did start with EWCM this morning. The radiographer said it was fine to BD straight away. I was quite uncomfortable this afternoon & I've lost a little bit of blood but I'm feeling fine now & we're off to bed! :winkwink:

I had mine done cd 11 and ovulated cd 16 , I dont think it would hurt your chances any having it the day before ovulation.

Hi,

I was gearing up for ovulation a day before my hsg but it seems I didn't and still haven't and it's been over a week since my procedure so looks like I'm in for a long cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->