question about implantation

Mojo

Reaction score
when implantation occurs is there any way that it could hurt a little or that you could feel it?

i have started to get twinges (which means :witch: is probably on the way) but this afternoon i been having little shooting pains which i haven't felt before, in my front left side. is there anyway this could be the bean implanting?

im not really sure of the answer hun but try not to read into every little sign , I know its easier said than done , but you can drive yourself crazy, it may be that you usually get these twinges pre-menstrually, but TTC you notice things more. good luck with 2WW hope its a good outcome for you xxx

i think you are right, before ttc i never noticed 'twinges' before af but now i notice them about 1 week before every month and hope it's a pg symptom!!

good luck with your testing too :dust::dust:

i think you are right, before ttc i never noticed 'twinges' before af but now i notice them about 1 week before every month and hope it's a pg symptom!!

good luck with your testing too :dust::dust:

Im exactly the same hun, I think we all are TBH, now I have to tell myself that its nothing and to ignore it, but its not that easy at the back of my mind I think well it could be a pg symptom lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->