question about internet cheapies...

Ashley8806

Reaction score
I bought some ics a while back and should be ovulating or close to... but have tested with numerous ics and not even a hint of a line shows up. Shouldnt there be *something* there since lh is in your system always? Did I get a bad batch? They're small blue handeled... :( thanks ladies

Some women see faint lines during much of their cycle but some women only see a second line when they are just about to ovulate. It could be normal. Do you have a friend who could use one that would expect a second line? Can;t think of another way to test them out.

Actually right after writing this I took one and had a faint line. And todays is almost positive so I guess its not a bad batch ;) now I'm having the nervous thoughts... can we afford another? Etc... oh the joys.

They say there is never a good time, right? It's nerve wracking even when you are ready for another.

I read someone saying "you'll never regret having another, but you could regret not having another". Makes sense

I agree. Timing will never be perfect but you can usually make it work. We are now or never given our age and a medical issue that I have. We actually wanted to have ours closer together but I got sick and couldn't get pregnant for a few years. My DD is three now. I think we both wanted more but at this point we would feel so lucky just to have #2. We've been ttc for 18 months but I just know deep down that I will have another. Having a good fertility doctor now helps that feeling quite a bit!

I see you are hoping for a boy. My husband is too! I don't care either way but I think if we already had a boy I would REALLY want a girl so I understand where he is coming from. How old are your daughters?

I'm sorry it sounds like you've had a rough time. I'm sure you will be blessed with a second baby when the time is right :) my oldest is 5 and youngest is 2. We are hoping for a boy but as long as he/she os healthy that's all that matters! We had a bit of a scary situation with #2 so know how being in the nicu is stressful and that we are blessed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->