Question about monthly cycle?

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
Hey so I've just recently started taking down the first and last day of my period on the calendar the past few months and so far it has started on the 21st and lasted five to six days but this month it seems like I may be late because well it was due a few days ago? But saying that my periods have been irregular in the past but I have no idea how irregular or if it was just in my head because I've never tracked them until now. I looked online to see how long the average cycle should be like from day one of period until day one of next period if that makes sense and it said anything from 22 to 36 days, is that correct? Or could it be much longer? Atm its been 35 days since day one of my last period and I tested negative yesterday when should I test again if my period doesnt come anytime soon? So trying not to get my hopes up but ahhhh I hope and pray I am! ☺

Some women have 45 day periods. Everyone is different so there really isn't a norm.

If you aren't temping to confirm when ovulation occurs (or if it happens at all) then you may have just ovulated later than normal and your period isn't late yet.

Keep testing every week until a BFP or AF arrives. If it's been 60 days since your last period, call your Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->