Question about nausea and vomiting

Hope4isagirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm new here, about nine weeks pregnant and just turned 35. I have two sons from a previous marriage, and my husband to be has a son from his previous marriage...we have all three boys full time. They are 12, 11, and 9. As I haven't been pregnant in quite some time and I am a little older now, I don't know if what I am experiencing is normal. I am super worried about this pregnancy and I'm not sure why. Well the question is this. I was having some nausea on and off until a week ago. I was also experiencing sore breasts and lots of strange dreams, which has happened with both previous pregnancies. All of a sudden a week ago I started getting violently sick. For two days I threw up constantly. Then it wore off and I was just extremely nauseaus for a couple of days and now the last two days I'm throwing up constantly again. I haven't been dreaming but my breasts are still sore. So basically has anyone ever experienced severe vomiting just some of the time? And not until after 8 weeks? Any input would be much appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great pregnancy!

In all 3 of my pregnancy, weeks 12-14 were the most difficult regarding nausea and vomiting.

I don't think that the situation you describe is connected to age or the fact that you've had a big gap between pregnancies. All 3 of my pregnancies have been very different. This pregnancy I have also had random bouts of vomiting and have been fine at other times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->