Question about nipples being tender??

Jen25

Reaction score
So im 37 weeks tomorrow and for about 2 or 3 days my nipples have become very sensitive almost sore to the touch. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and went into labor soon after. Im just so ready to have her and am looking for any sign that she will be here soon lol. I know I only got a few weeks left and nipple tenderness can just be my body getting prepared but if its a sign that it'll be soon, i'll take it lol. Im so over being pregnant and just ready for her.

i'm unsure as this is my first but it could be a sign that ur preparing to have the baby which makes sense....its probably ur body getting ready to breast feed....it all goes together lol

This is my first too. Yeah I figured my body is getting ready, I was just hoping that means its gonna be soon lol

Yes, my left nipple is very tender but my right seems to be okay at the moment. This is my second but I don't remember if I had this with my first as it was 7 years ago.

Yep my boobs and nipples have been really sore just recently :(

Can't remember of it means anything though!

X

Well I guess we'll find out if it means anything if one of us goes into labor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->