question about opks

Xanthe

Reaction score
I'm driving myself crazy as I need to know if I timed BD right. Please help!!

:sex: MOnday 10.30pm( to be precise!!)
Positive opk Tuesday 12pm

Negative opk Wednes 4pm ( couldn't get round to testing earlier)
:sex: Wednesday 9pm!! (to be precise!!)[/B]

I'm turning into a woman possessed obssessing that I'm out this month because we couldn't :sex: on the Tuesday.

Judging from my facts ladies, and the fact that the OPK was negative yesterday at 4pm , does that mean I ovulated any time from the postive OPK to the negative and so :sex: last night was too late!!!!! But does that mean that because I :sex:the night before the LH surge, I'm still in with a chance?

Sorry for rambling but I think I need some one to give me a few slaps to pull myself together!:rofl:
Thanks

Xanthe

XXXX

Hey chick

What sort of OPKs do you use?

CB digi predicts the rise 24-36 hours earlier (some people say up to 48 hours).

if you :sex: every other day covering your fertile period you should be okay. Sperm can live for at least 48 hours depending how 'hostile' the environment is and in some cases up to 5 days.

Did you :sex: at any time before the Monday night?

I think that the Monday night will definitely have put you in the right area - so long as you laid still for 30 mins afterwards (legs in the air! :rofl:) you should be good to go!

If you aren't sucessful this month (and i'm really hoping you are) then next month try doing it every other day after :witch: has gone and you should be good to go!

By the way, here's your slap - couldn't find one so ninja is gonna kick your ass :ninja:

:hug:

Hi Rachelle

Thanks for replying.

I used the Clearblue digital and am driving myself mad about he negative result at 4pm - does that mean I had already ovulated???????????

I'm sounding incredibly thick here and yep! - ive just knocked myself out with a sharp resounding slap!

Xanthe

XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"